Friday, March 31, 2006

What is love?

What exactly is love.....?


I had the conversation with a couple people I worked with .. and it amazed me what they said. One girl told me it was if a couple has good sex... that one kinda threw me for a lil loop but the more i think about it the more it mad sense.. more and more people in the world think that they LOVE someone when they are actually just more or less infatuated with the person, and hung up on being sexually attracted to said person.... and not Actually in love.. cause people throw that word around so looselyand carelessly.. I hear people tell my they love someone after they have been "dateing" them for a week or so.. i also have made this mistake haha :). how can u possible truely love someone after a week.. u don;t even know them, who they are as a personl... or have a little fight over something so dumb and get some mad at the person that you are sousped to love so much .. then break up or it..



I dunno really i guess... just makes me wounder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home