Wednesday, April 12, 2006

family

There is one thing that really makes me think about how blessed I am, with being adopted into my family



Alot of my friends have either divorced parnets Or have a not so good relationship with the parnets or grandparents or there aunts uncles etc.....

I often wounder why , so many people don't have the same kinda closeness in there families that I do...

What makes there families so different then mine.. that they can't feel the same kinda love that i feel from every memeber of my family, grandparents aunts uncles.. and yes even my lil brothers and sister haha..

I'm not totaly sure... where i was going with this.... but just that i hear some people talk about there familes and and what the say about them and it makes me wounder how some one could every say anything bad about a family member, andtruely not like them!!!!. Like the feeling i had for my closest bro when i was younger like hate'n him but now.. that i have grown up .. and matured. ... all that feelings of hate r gone... and i wouldn;t know what i would do with out him as my bro!


I dunno if this really makes any sense
at all but ... i hope it does

2 Comments:

Blogger xblairx said...

hey chief,
i know what you mean. so many other families grow apart and can't stand eachother, but we in the roberts clan are blessed beyond measure. not only immediate, but stretching out to you and josh, and all the cousins and even distant relations like uncle jack and uncle greg. it's awesome to me to have that kind of a heritage.

much love,
blair

9:35 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I think it is awesome to be apart of an amazing and loving family. We are so blessed to have the kind of family/extended family that we have. God has truly blessed us.

Your Cuz,
Kristi

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home